Table of Contents
- 2020/05/08 Briefing session: Using copyrighted materials in online classes
2020/05/08 Briefing session: Using copyrighted materials in online classes
Date and time: Friday, May 8 17: 00-18: 30
Palce: Online (Zoom) and youtube
Check the[Information sheet] at the bottom of the page( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoQcKe1tPOJWnDmSMtIYmEejd9tBlxnCStlHUMIGbGY/edit?usp=sharing )
One month has passed since the online class started, in response to the spread of new coronavirus infection. Regarding the use of copyrighted materials, a revised Copyright Act will be put into force early on April 28, 2020 in light of the current situation. We will hold this briefing session as an opportunity to give a basic understanding of how it became possible to use copyrighted works in online classes.
This briefing is intended for teachers who are actually in charge of education in each department, staff who support education, and TAs.
At our university, we are currently working on Level 3 to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, so we will use Zoom for the briefing.
III/GSII Machiko SAKAI Associate Professor
“Use of copyrighted material in online classes” is the content for this briefing. In addition to the basic idea of using copyrighted works a face-to-face style, Dr. Sakai will explain about the points of enforcement of the revised copyright law for about 40 minutes, following with time for questions and answers. Even during the explanation time, the facilitator will take up the question interactively as appropriate.
- We will accept questions from those who have left over as long as time allows, even after the specified time.
- We will answer questions on sli.do and chat at a later date.
- Comments will be turned off on the youtube side, so if you have any questions, please visit sli.do if you have any questions.
Who can participate?
- Teachers in charge of classes
- Faculty members involved in educational support
- TAs, Class Supporters
Briefing Session Information Sheet (To grasp the number of participants, please apply from the participation application form link at the top of the Excel sheet at this URL before May 8)
- 学生用 (2020 Aセメスター版)
- 教員用 (2020 Aセメスター版)
- ITC-LMS 学生用
- ITC-LMS 教員用
- 授業URL通知 (2020 Aセメスター版)